My very start was marked by the passion for understanding the intricate nature of our society. Obtaining a D.E.C. in Social Science and Commerce at Marianopolis College was the perfect first step on the long path ahead. It enabled me to focus my research and complete with honors Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science at Concordia University. This armed me with the philosophy of social and cognitive principles necessary to develop a dedication for studying the law that governs behaviour in our society. The Faculty of Law at McGill University was fundamental to my grasp on what serves as a social mediator of relations between people, along with aquiring vast ammounts of legal knowledge, principles and doctrines. The Bar of Quebec and Bar of Montreal provide me the tools I need to run my private practice, a law office driven by the principles, knowledge, and critical thinking I've been developing throughout my career path. I am proud to offer my clients a stellar academic background designed for a trial attorney, and a firm dedication for litigation backed by all the tools required to execute.
- Exceptional communication and people skills expertise stemming from natural abilities polished by years of academic training and practical experience.
- Have direct access to your lawyer, without intermediary, on a regular basis.
- Nothing is done without the client's knowledge and approval.
- Take advantage of a knowledgeable attorney explaining the law and its implications.
- I'm fluid in English and French since a very young age; most importantly I'm able to think in both languages and switch on the spot.
I raise my bar by winning cases
- My law office ensures all clients receive ample preparation before a trial, legal interview, contract signing, and any other important legal proceedings.
- Take calculated risks and make the right call with the help of my legal opinions and advice based on research, past experience, and understanding of similar situations.
- I take pride in my ability to identify key strategic issues and use the law to help advance my client's business and personal life.
- Think ahead of the game using legal strategies I design after working through issues in theory and logically deduce the best course of action.
Excellent value for your money
- A strong work ethic makes me available, responsive, and amenable to time frame and expectations.
- My fees are reachable, affordable and unquestionably clear.